Thursday 7 April 2011

holiday plans !

YEAY!!!!! near the holiday time,even though just one week we spend our holiday because of National Test for the 12th grade but it's still called HOLIDAY! haha I've planned to go somewhere with my friends and my fam and I can't wait for these holiday plans :D it will be fun!

1. SUSHI HANNA

cynthia,ines,stefanie, and I will go to there and eat some sushi because we love sushi!

2. MUBAROK

maybe I should go there and try the 'pecel lele' or fried chicken with their special 'sambal' HAHA and maybe I'll go there with indra and other haha

3. GRAND INDONESIA

yes! I want to go to Magnum Cafe for sure! aaaa :) so curious with that place and the menu is so fantastic. HAHA and maybe I'll take a walk with my best best friends :D

4. PHOTO SHOOT

I hope tella,wiwie,and I can do some great photo shoot :) never been realize since we've planned it HAHA


can't wait till those holiday plans done :) hahaha I hope so :) haha and good luck for everyone that got the National Test! Hope all of you can be graduated with the great NEM :D God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment