Sunday 12 December 2010

1# first step

today I'm very happy!! because I've got something that I've wished it for a long long time,haha. and it's my. ehmm.. sorry, our new camera :D wihiiiii!! I love it
Today, my family and I went to Paser Baroe, the first time we do was eating noodle at Sun Yu's restaurant. I think that Sun Yu's had the best noodle ever! you must try it :)
after that we walk around and than go to a building and saw so much camera's store. then we searched one of the suggestion of my sister's friend, Fabillo(thanks Fabillo). after that we talked for hour about camera and than request the price. and finally I've got this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the 550 D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the bag :D

JUST BE MY BEST FRIEND FROM NOW 550D, OKAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment