Tuesday 12 April 2011

Suropati Park and Magnum Cafe

Today was a great day! because I've done two of my holiday plans ! I've got my photohunting with my friends (tella,reiner, and wiwie) at 'taman suropati' . it was a great place to got photo hunting because you can find many great green place in there,because it was the lung of Jakarta :) check the picture below this article :) hehe


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


waiting until you come over me


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


blue shoes on the green grass


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


jump jump jump !


MAGNUM CAFE!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


wiwie,stella,me


that's all my photos today :) and I do love today ! thanks friends :D I do love you guys! hope will go back to magnum cafe as soon as posible :D

No comments:

Post a Comment